Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Is The Strongest Wood

delivers some magical pendants gives them each a power: Nick
become ninja, Brian gathers speed and jumping ability infinite, AJ
becomes gunman in Howie telepath and illusionist, and Kevin
acquires an infinite force. With his new powers, fighting against a robot that kidnaps Zanella
under their noses, and travel into space to rescue her from the clutches of the Queen
Sinistta , a villain who plans to take the
Earth and destroy all its inhabitants . The comic is at least curious, has a style din
Amico and add somewell. You can descargároslo here (2Mb) group For a superfan like me, who released a comic above them was the most amazing you might have seen. I liked the idea so long, I wanted to prepare a crossover the Backstreet Project with my story K • for Nick
regarlárselo to long. Last year, thanks to
This is Us Tour and VIP passes offered by the club's fans, I had a unique opportunity to give my comic book in hand, but my initial idea was too long and compleja and not enough time left me, I did a minihistory alternative, based on the powers that the group had in the original comic. You can read it on my website here

0 comments:

Post a Comment