Sunday, December 12, 2010

Remove Dongle Infection

GOOD! apparently came as fast as awaiting the second part of Part 2 vomica REBORN!

Reviews:

Shit.P: I found it so funny the seiyu and I could not imagine another voice more mature, as it is childish, especially the part of SRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIT PII! XDDD FB
as I said, I want animated! \u0026lt;3
Enma: it was not what I expected, I figured maybe something like Ryoma, but will barely notice it, see how I change the seiyu .. Adelheid
: I died So I loved the voice, is precisely what I thought, but also the voice he had to shit P, but adelheideid \u0026lt;3 .. is beautiful note, I hope not to change it for anything and when to stay and encourage


ah I'm still waiting to put him to aver that both demásy advance, is also fun just to see part from the manga, Vomica, is why it is named something else


esque at last! can download the soundtrack and listen
reborn 4 before it had put in the lj but I had trouble downloading it and have not had time after buscarmela on my own, so t-tube to force a gringa ah go up on MU me my inglish
miraculously worked (?why
and lots more .. I love
baby, I wish you well and expects to go ♥ I love you so much

lately and I'm blushing as she said, even the sky could cry so so in love and so happy I am with her .. haha is not that curious? "will grab the face putting on red-sometimes I wonder if it really will be born lucky to find true love with her ...


good good, now I must go rest
taxes to upload something on the flog, but I have nap .. awee-sighs- soñalienta hope good news MNN-smiles-

0 comments:

Post a Comment