Friday, December 3, 2010

Skype Multiple Person Conference


Sengoku Basara
Originally uploaded by Fiji
Only in English (it's too long for me to translate x_x)

already uses so much spam on twitter about Basara, we an entry like plays! Let's party!

been a while since a series (manga, anime, video games, whatever) I'm not hooked enough to go to work thinking "I want to go home and follow where I was" xD . Neither Pandora Hearts, or Soul Eater, One Piece or or Bakuman , I know they areall splendid works much better than Sengoku Basara, I've wanted to see and re-watch it. Sengoku Basara

is basically a video game company Capcom . I can not comment, because neither I nor have I played much of it informed, but boy, that what I like fighting games, I'm sure I would win as much as the series. I heard / read comment on it in some pages of fanart, but without seeing just what was the show. In the past Valencia Hall bought a :iconshel-yang: artbook, where theagain had a couple of pictures (which I did not identify), so I saw my lack of interest in most acclaimed series, I decided to take a look first to the manga and anime finally.

That's where I found the chicha, the history of Sengoku Basara tells l a Japanese civil war from the point of view, say, something stoned xD (what are you going to ask, is a video game Capcom !), and some of the protagonists are Nobunaga Oda (the main villain), Tokugawa Ieyasu , Mori Ranmaru , ie persons who have adapted to my beloved manga CHT Tsuki no Shippopes. The story itself is nothing unusual, not a prepared script, or is full of mystery, nor is it surprising twists, epic battles and strategies. All you need is a handful of characters flipando a simple plot but well-square consistent results in fighting cortitos and the occasional comic moment. Laughter is beyond me seeing Mr. Takeda Yukimura and shouting of emotion and giving punches to show affection , "Yukimuraaaaaa ~~ Oyakata-samaaaaaa ~~ xDDDD, or
Kasuga orgasmic cries when you & amp; about girls, or Kenshin is about to praise
xDDDD (I thought that eventually discover that Kenshin was a woman, but is not)
My favorite part of the series is referring to Date Masamune and Clan. Date Masamune, the one-eyed Dragon , leads a clan of thugs, leading them on a horse tuned to tubarros flying through the air, shouting "Let's party" or "Let's get serious", because Masamune is a modern English phrases xDDD loose (you can see the slogan for the loincloth that leads up xD). The young and impetuous general also aims to conquer the countriess, as

Masakazu Morita (Ichigo Kurosaki seiyuu Basara on Beach. He plays
Maeda Keiji) if the character is good-natured and of itself, with the voice of Ichigo is to eat the tender;
Kazuya Nakai (Mugen seiyuu of Samurai Champloo, and Bleach new signing in . He plays Date Masamune), making it unmistakable with its howls and superinglés xD; Romi Paku (Toshiro Hitsugaya seiyuu . Interpreta a
Uesugi Kenshin
), which confuses me to the point of thinking that his character has cheated on me and is actuallyan aunt (Snow and Akito cases have marked me forever O_o); Ayami
Sho (Aizen
seiyuu. Interpreta a Akechi Mitsuhide ), which initially puts a sinuous and sinister voice, consistent with his character, but towards the end you miss the calm and deep voice that confuses you with Aizen-sama!; Takehito Koyasu (seiyuu Guatiche Pesche. He plays Sarutobi Sasuke) Toshiyuki Morikawa (seiyuu Takumi from Nana and Tousen of Bleach . Interpreta a Katakura Kojuuro ). part in the soundtrack, the music fits well. Is underway, it is very maquinera, but I prefer to the ABS from tribute "Love for Nana" . As endings are " El Dorado" and "Fate " of Angelo, who like me seem mediocre songs. The first video is passable, with the backs of the three Protas to brush strokes and everyday scenes, but the second ending is pretty bad and tasteless. Sengoku Basara - Opening - JAP (by ABS) Curiously, last week announced that Groove release a line of pullips collaborated

0 comments:

Post a Comment