Friday, December 24, 2010

Cavalier Kings Charles Puppies India I hope wishes ...

I only wish today is December 25



CHRISTMAS


was not my day .. I cried so much because of my father broke his promise ... I spent much
.. shame on the street again .. I feel humiliated him ..

father I love you .. but .. why do you always have that unlocks our Christmas?
only hope and dream that next year .. not so ...
my mother crying, my abueltia cries, we all cry because my familai is destroyed each Anoy gives so much .. but bitterness and sadness that we're getting worse, I just hope Dioz .. they do not take my pap &; Aacute; would be the saddest thing would happen ..

-sighs-but ... try to smile throughout the day, a-plus I have my girlfriend

.. she is my refuge Natalie I love you, despite my suffering you're the one who heals my moments of pain .. and the shelter of my heart, the most beautiful gift that I have received throughout this year. May the angels

hear me ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment