Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Using Nüvi 265 With Mapsource

n

lot of people I can do I want to live
want to scream I feel

the universe about my love run free


I mourn for happiness I feel I want to live

the universe on my
as a ná ; ufrago
at sea I find my place only to find my site


All broken toys all lovers crazy

all
patent leather shoes all
dollhouses where
where os celebrated holidays , what was I forgot the spirit back

summer of love ...

want to scream I want to live

quin your baby is coming! so desired, so loved and fought so .. before I would travel to see you tomorrow without fail, and have not had time ... yesterday me went to bed late and sleep before I had the intuition that the crescent moon would influence on you .. I know you're scared in the midst of so many people, I feel your hands gender valid, and your cheeks burning, I know your mind is torn between the pain of the contractions and the past, I remounts 5 years ago, things were very different about it now, but we have grown and matured together better. . the only thing that fills me with sadness and what realm

0 comments:

Post a Comment