Sunday, October 10, 2010

How Does Date On Watch Know The Month Rinko Ueda

ria, although it seems silly half the time: Hanzo is kind, honest and the most handsome man there. It may seem strict and even cold, but only seeks to do the right thing and thinking with his head. But when he has to prove his love he shows, and how. Each scene just hugging or giving any sign of love for Usagi makes me a little knot in my stomach. Memorable his two scenes with Usagi in a cave, giving each other after falling to heat RICO be soaked by the storm, the request Usagi hug before returning to the castle of Lord Ieyasu, and this time Hanzo can not stand his male instincts and wants to continue by putting his hand to apray to be a beloved character. His best moments are when he sleeps and bathes with Hanzo, and I write the letter to Usagi, and when he gets older and gorgeous, with even that good-natured character that dazzles the very daughter Hanzo higher.


3 º
With Ranmaru Ranmaru have discovered another type of character which in theory should repel me, but that attracts me once again: the stubborn type in getting what is obviously not in his power, and has no strength or brains to fight like god for what you want. Ranmaru in most of the history is loathsome, has an unbearable character, selfish and easily manipulated. But see that does everything it can within the limitations of his position in history and his own stupidity, make their scenes were my favorite. The only scene comparable to any of the Hanzo-sama, is that of trying to rape Ranmaru Usagi and turning himself completely vulnerable as she was all excited to be with her. Poor, just how bad xD. Within how scary it was the character for Usagi and company, I basically looked like a man terribly weak and desperate.










4 º Yukimaru Another one I did not like, and suddenly my concept of the dramatic change towards the end of the story. I do not like her outfit with the neck of Shakespeare, or too effeminate appearance, with bangs cut as well. It seemed another character who fucks the principal because of his stupidity, his weakness and selfishness. But Yukimaru was not all that, I was just upset and was terribly shy. It's great every time you check a couple of eggs to the matter, especially with regard to Usagi. I really liked the idea that Ely Usagi were couples, much moremprove that Goemon, who I've become tired of his insistence. have to spend time to know what are your favorite series, because you make and do not forget them ever, but without being aware of them. Without doubt, this series will be forever my favorite manga, along with Dogs and Vampire Princess Miyu.
Tsuki no Shippo (Ueda Rinko) I might fall short and that there was something Tsuki no Shippo in the room, everything that I would have no hesitation.

As I have the fever Rinko high right now, I was looking for more things about him. I read everything I habíai of Hadashi de Bara wo Fume (surprising twist that gives the characters) and today I finished tperiod what is Ryo, history before Home, and still not have his drawing delicate and polished. I like reading everything an author I like, because reading his old stuff better come to understand new aspects that the author gives more importance and what hobbies you have. Ryo I did not like too much. His style reminded me more of Yoko Kamio he began HYD (ie, when the picture was horrible) and Yuki Yushihara. No one can say that Benkei is cute (though the author draws it now, it's just Hanzo), or that any character has a character so charismatic that you own hook, but I finally found the spark history, right in the characterAgrimar in key scene. I do not think you ever forget your point emerging from the river in the middle of the night, appearing in front of Ryo just before the battle, pleading for a return to Elo kill him herself. What desperate (really felt sorry, poor man. What I found most appealing was also obsessive character, and Stockholm syndrome which has just developed itself when trapped Ryo T_T the mountain. That kind of love really touches the fiber. It's a shame that so few authors who can exploit it and display it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment