Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nervous Stomach Get Rid Of

rsquo;t care about you and I
Your heart is empty
You won’t let go
But I’m walkin' out this life
MK: Why can’t you let it go Why can’t you let it go (Let it go, let it go, let it go) JJ: Girl because your heart is empty MK: Why can’t you let it go Let it go, let it go, let it go JJ: Girl because your heart is empty

MK: There you go
Trying' tell me how to be a man
When that’s something you just don’t understand
It’s time to bring your truth to light
No lie
JS: Love won’t make you cry or ask why
Oh why
So I’ll deny my heart cause I woTMLXC

leave me alone Your heart is empty (empty, empty)
Your heart is empty (empty, empty
)
JJ: Girl, Because your heart is empty


CHORUS: Your heart is empty And you & rsquo
; re so cold
You do not care about you and I Your heart is empty


You will not let go But I'm walkin out this life
MK: Why can not you let it go
Why can ' t you let it go
(Let it go, let it go, let it go)
JJ: Girl Because your heart is empty
MK: Why can not you let it go
Let it go, let it go, let it go
JJ: Girl Because your heart is empty





ayyy GIRL (F you're living your life for the night, another night
As the city what they got for us
I mean it wouldn't _ if there were' fo' us
Isn't insn't this all that I said it'll be,
I want the best for you but want better for me, uh
I pay the price of fame I  _
Stay my money tall, hide and vanish

MK: I know the type
Flashing lights
Have the time of your life
Livin' it up for tonight
Yah she livin it up for tonight

CHORUS: Ayyy girl – tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl – instead you make me go crazy
Chills run through me
What have you done to me?
Ayyy girl – tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl &it down
suddenly you run this town
wanted to be with you
all I had was me and you
JJ: Now everything has changed
you act differently
you did me wrong
I knew all along

MK: So cold in the rain
Gave my heart in vain
(I’m still in love with you
I can’t get over you)
JS: You got me goin insane
Get out of my brain
(I’m still in love with you
I can’t get over you)

CHORUS

Ayyy girl!
I know your type
I know the life,
I know you're living the life for tonight, another night

Ayyyyyy, ayyy girl Ayyyyyy, ayyy girl I know your type, I know the life, I know you're living the life for tonight, another night





STILL IN LOV



E



JJ: It’s close to morning
And can’t I see your face
How’d we end up this way
You were the sun in every day
You’d take my soul
Everytime you’d go
But this time I know
The truth is in your heart, we’re dead and gone
I know you’re tired of broken promises
I had too many ‘second chances’
I’m a lost man for you, will I ever break through?

CHORUS 2V: I’m still in love (still in love, but)
She’s thinking of (everyone, but)
The very one (I should move on, but)
I’m still in love

I just can’t stand to think
What my days will be (MK, JS: Wo,hoo)
Without you by my side, I just can’t breathe
It don’t matter what they say
I know nobody, can ever take your place

I know you’re tired of broken promises
I had too many ‘second chances’
I’m a lost man for you, will I ever break through?

CHORUS 4V

It’s painful that everyone knows
It’s so true
I’m nothing but a fool for you
But I do not care, I'll always be here
Loving you with all I got
I do not care if you love me or noooot ~ ~ yeah CHORUS 4V







BE MY GIRL



MK: Do not want to hurt nobody
This is a song for you all the afterparties
Skippin
Girl, I'm goin home with you
JS: do not even think about it You
What we gonna feel
gonna do Cause we'll be falling in love all night long
JJ: Said I know she want to be mine JS: tonight
JJ: She Should Know That I can please mine JS: JJ
for life : And we gonna Have a good time, JS: yeah
Jid I know she wanna be mine JS: tonight
JJ: She should know that I can please mine JS: for life
JJ: And we gonna have a good time, JS: yeah
JJ: When I tell you girl it’s alright
You gonna be my girl

CHORUS: One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by
But excuse me girl, I been watchin you
All night’ that’s right, I’d like to take this night over
What I’m tryin to say is you should be mine
She should be my
Baby, baby, baby,
Baby, baby, baby
She should be my girl

Gonna get you girl
Get you girl
Get you girl
Get you girl
Then I’m gonna lo


JS: When you said, I ...
Owe You, It Was sad
But I see how empty, You are, at your core
So There's no hard feelings
I know That I'm meant to for so much more
I Gave Above and did What I Had to forward
So, no more to Prove I'm free to fly

And That is Exactly what I'm gonna do Cause I ...



'm standing right here That's how I know I can withstand
Anything That May Come,
A wind or a fall


I can soar I know, I can not go back to That
dark place I'd want Your love so damn
You Took
bad from me only,
Blindness, to, take instead my life CHORUS: I love you, I love you I love you means this can’t be I love you, I love you I love you’s the only beginning I love you, I love you I love you, this ain’t the end I love you, I love you
I love you’s the only beginning

MK: All you wanted was I love you
I was too insecure to
But if it brings you back
I will love you, girl
LOVE you. I am your man
And now…

I’m beggin you, to hear my cry
God, I will be her man. But this time I
Will cherish your gift, this time I’ll do it right

CHORUS: I love you, I l

Credits: persephone_valo @ LJ, Darkness Eyes GDL

0 comments:

Post a Comment