Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Masterbation With A Sponge Chance favors the prepared mind


"Chance favors the prepared mind." (Pasteur)

This year will be very important and special to me, I feel it. From the outset, I ended up very badly Anoy was to take the grapes and the next day matters were meant to be practically impossible to solve could be miraculously fix ... well, rather, by constructio n patient and persevering that happy fact. Luck does not gives you anything, maybe I can help you decide when or subtly. But the effort, perseverance and a good attitude on the part of one also is very importante. For some time I realized that wishful thinking (I do not mean stupid optimism "flower power", but the realist) and brave helps you survive and get what you crave, that's the difference others dissatisfied with his life, victimize its unintended outcomes blaming the rest of humanity, in other words, they are responsible with their own life, no personal maturity.
Returning to the theme of luck, those issues that primarily had to meet me last "invoice" means the time for my exams has suffered, so I will only be eligible to one of three .. yes,I need no help, just let me quiet so I can concentrate on my own. It is not easy, neither for them nor for me. But is necessary this year needs of personal satisfaction to move forward in my life. And just so I know that something in my change and then I can offer more of myself ... everything flows but has to go through a channel ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment