Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dollhouses Kits French Style

I, s tenacious and despite having solid walls, keep trying again and again and in the midst of all that rage, fire-breathing increasingly hot and dense. My world is increasingly incandescent, is untouchable, delicate and dangerous. And today, finally, has melted the first fort. A flood takes over me, a great deal of melted ice rushes on me fast, unstoppable and inevitable. And my brain does not want to hear the case because it does not happen again for the confusion, fear and insecurity, passion everything full of chaos and love, so difficult to master, to classify and predict. And then I remember, I do travel first few months and then somefew years, to warn and remind me that there are deep scars that were dangerous, that made me fall into the abyss and to emerge to the surface almost my breath .. and my dragon yells from the other opposite end not me, who was a warrior, who won battles impossible, that love can do everything, and begs me to react, I'm numb and I begin to have visible symptoms of gangrene that .. There was a time of tenderness, love and opportunity for me, I can still give and I have the right to receive, to open the gates of my corazóny thick air of renewal and feel the warm sunshine in my face and flood co

0 comments:

Post a Comment