Friday, January 14, 2011

Nouveau Dunnbuggy 2010 HistoriasTMB


I almost closed the door in his face but to hear the beep, pushy, I started to run downstairs and a driver had the courtesy to wait. Silent, part of my car looks at me: at that hour of the day, noon, striking crimson as intense as pale complexion. In front of me, I stare at the guy who took the corner near the door. Chocolate brown jacket, black baggy pants with thin pinstripes, trainers "Converse" black .. and I know that while scanning their presence makes him too .. I feel a mixture of yards & aamp; aacute; s jazz. I know looks at me askance. I know a girl with brown hair sitting alternately looks at us and smiled, complicit in the situation. Open the doors of my stop, under the andény as I speak to the escalators, subways start slowly and see it as it moves away and stares at me with a big smile and I return it until a few minutes more on the train has already left and he is now only a beautiful picture in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment