Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Periods During Perimenopause

BEI and give my depression more ... which affects people, so I do ... but it hurts to want to call someone ... and it hurts me more when I find just an empty place ..
SEEMS THAT IS NOT THE ONLY ONE TO STUDY AND SINK IN MY WORLD!
but no ... I do not want to be a machine, I live, I feel, I want to laugh .. I support .. but never manages to be well .. NEVER relate .. everything is so difficult ... I do not fit on the head ... it seems that they were just pure math for me ... I am better off as a "miracle" in terms of science and other things, it's not my vior very bad luck ... After all it is your choice of them ... that respect a lot, but never depart from them ... my view I just want to be there .. . remember as a child had was not as nervous, shy and lost .. Always suspicious of both the people and I spent just want to go by then .. and it was so close to my grandfather, even elementary school which was just another sappy mom as well in high school to be the antisocial fun of people ... I became so dim that ... with evil thoughts so that would always beat me .. and that was fatal for me to be afraid, to create hatred and revenge and growther that all would be well ... until a time of depression I met a group and tried to put together a plan to get me to socialize a bit because I was always curious, but the first time I was , so ... hurtful I could go terribly wrong from there .. I knew what is crawling people ah do not go, I knew it to be special and then being just shit to the person I wanted .. the thought being my first friend, I have this wound in the chest that I can never take it off and took me to the trauma that I can never arebatarmela .. error that pain was horrible .. totle year was sufferingnance, the year of just tears .. until I met my salvation .. .. that I am free of solitude .. the love of my life ... .
counting also the aver tried to be social and Avermes love with someone who was not worth it since I only hurt myself .. and above tmbién separated me from my love .. so how did this irony, but I managed to get hurt but then rewarded .. back when I had my love .. Also that through the pain .. as I realized what I needed was my girlfriend to me .. and that she would not hurt me too ..

abnormal things remember much else, but that's ....a nuisance ... people always understand, I'm just someone who really calls annoying whispers to change that aspect of depression that every day has to pass in silence .. there enclosed ... in a cold room or perhaps another world .. where only fit me and my incomprehension ..

Always ... I'm so sensitive, devil, upset and nervous that my stomach hurts, weepy every time my attempts fail or want to fail or make tonteríay ruin everything .... so devilucha .. never understand if I should stay in my place ..


I like .. be a great help for demásy no .. be so lonely .... I

In pursuit of this fracmento ..... whether it be topped as it is ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment