Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diffrence Between Cydia Rock And Icey

to question, but the protagonist has DECIC Bareta leave and to ride roughshod should reflect the concepts. Now trying to show values in history just because they are very out of joint note from the first page. The worst thing is that I think that's more coherent than forcing him to be like the theme demanded, but now I'm not sure what it's all history xD.

I'm reading the book "How to turn a good script in an excellent script," by Linda Seger. The gaijins as recommended in the Hall of Barna, so I'm taking a look. So far I've come is superobvio O_or, but it never hurts you remember. Luckily my story is short and fits perfectly into the three-act structure. In that aspect is cool and I have help. The devil is in the stubborn character of Isaac and devoid of virtue.

try to think with absurdities and secondary characters, to see if you see something more humanity xD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment