Friday, November 26, 2010

Bang For The Buck Audiophile Receiver [WIP] The child Trilium

glance at the dA people coming to visit and see what galleries they have, what fandoms are and I wonder how I have found.

dA Yesterday saw someone who had a letter as the main image esoteric reading "Trillium". It is a very common word and did not understand what was the point for the designer of the letter, but I thought if he had come into my gallery, would be for that word.

Trilium is the name of a city in my story, entitled "K • Trilium Warriors", and each related image I upload, I add that taga. I looked out what happened if you type "trilium" (with an L) in the dA and out several pages of trilium flowers, and among them, drawings of mine who apparently have nothing to do xD.

Well, yesterday I decided at once to do something to show such a relationship, so I started drawing this. I love drawing these flowers are beautiful and simple.

Edit: finished! @ _ @ I do not feel the eyes
Kid of the triliums

0 comments:

Post a Comment