Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ikusa Otome Suvia Stream

disease, largely domestic unrest, cancer (?), etc. after all live
very little, so dont worry about my smile "is

hate to be so bad ... well, without nothing more than lying on a bed with a needle still in my left arm enwedged serum with the need to love up, no good in these conditions .... it feels very cold, the power not helping others use whatever is torturing me ... Will I be so dim? "I felt strong, but this sense of sobreesforsarme ...
stay to watch as many problems as a screen pass before my eyes .. avecves me want to break the glass, eg... and Yamamoto-kun, what the fuck?
so they will realize the illusion of crhome



wish I could find you again .. but just keep an sueñoy this behind another and another. .


2010 年 8 月 18 日 parade and simulation ♥ my life ..


loneliness ....



many people have dreamed about me .. that something bad has happened to me, or I'm dead, also concerning my health and rare
esque .. always more terrible dreams in which I am come true ... that destiny is giving me more twists and turns .. every time I hear every little you challenge my co fadesmo dust in my hand being carried by the wind ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment