Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cheats Pokemon Gold Vba I'm just not a soldier, also I have souls ....

far is planet earth crowded ... and I in another place far away from this ..
roads are still running the cooler .. I thought I was always a lone hero leading ..
ensangranto
heart because I always suffered from it and the wounded body after a battle that had already ended and always remained so for being the devil in ami physical endurance that is the soul .. and how support ...

remains still difficult to heal these wounds that I have .. although the time said it was he who heals the wounds .. I am wandering in this with me are just that I always remember .. CHTML Olvera to perform another act Masy will come back to hurt myself because I can not deny the favors .. and unless people forget ...
even so ... I always end up alone ... Compredí
the darkness for more great for someone who was sun ... "the world is like a game and I'm just a character after all ...."




0 comments:

Post a Comment